Friday, January 21, 2011

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords is coming to Houston

Lives were taken away far to early, but there is a miracle that is shining through that darkness.  No one thought that Rep. Giffords would survive.  She is a fighter and look how far she has come in such a short time.  Mark Kelly her husband and Astronaut based here in Houston believes she has tried to speak and can recognize those around her.  I can't even imagine what he is going through, seeing your loved one hurt by the stupidity, negligence, hate, and darkness of one person.

Rep. Giffords; Mark Kelly; Trauma Surgeon Dr. Rhee; Giffords' mother will be on a medical flight to Hobby Airport in Houston. They are all expected to arrive here around noon.  Then she will be flown by helicopter to Memorial Herman TIRR facility in the Texas Medical Center. 

Despite the steady progress, Giffords has a long road to recovery. Doctors are not sure what, if any, disability she will have.  All we can do is pray and let the Doctors do their jobs and hope for the best.

Tonite there will be a candlelight vigil at the Memorial Herman Tirr Facility, I believe at 7pm.  I'm not sure how this works, since I've never been to one. But I'm thinking you'd want to get there early.  I personally can't go I live to far out from the Med. Center it's about an hour drive on a good day with no traffic....


*this is the only thing I will write about this jerk, he doesn't deserve my thoughts and time.

The suspect in the attack, Jared Loughner, 22, of Tucson, is being held in federal custody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

i ♥ comments! so let me know what you think!
it's easier to reply to comments by email, so if you have no-reply I can't tell you how sweet your comment was.